Ukraine is a sovereign country located in Eastern Europe. Ukraine has long been a world breadbasket due to its fertile conditions. Ukraine is one of ten most attractive agricultural land acquisition regions.
The climate of the country is moderate. Winter is rather mild, with no severe frosts but with regular snowfalls everywhere except the south. The rivers and lakes freeze in winter. The average winter temperature varies -20 Centigrade in the north to -3-5 in the south. Summer is quite hot and dry, with occasional showers and thunderstorms. The fertile black soil is well watered in spring and autumn and gets plenty of sunshine in summer.
The first higher education institutions (HEIs) emerged in Ukraine during the late 16th and early 17th centuries. Ukraine has more than 800 higher education institutions. Degrees are introduced in accordance with Bologna process, in which Ukraine is taking part.
MBBS in Ukraine has been a best choice for Indian students as a place for studying MBBS abroad. Ukraine has become globally known for its low-cost of living expenses, low tuition fees, world-class education system. Some of the biggest advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine is the focus on individual attention and striking the right balance between theoretical and practical knowledge. The name of the MBBS course in Ukraine is MD Physician. This is equivalent to MBBS in India as per MCI.
Students opting to study MBBS in Ukraine can expect a lot of versatile medical programs present in the country. The degree awarded by the medical Universities of Ukraine is recognized by MCI and WHO.
The infrastructure of the medical colleges in Ukraine is of a very high standard with well equipped labs and excellent faculty. The programs are available for English speaking candidates. While In Ukraine language will not be a barrier. The programs and courses available in the country are given preference all across the globe.
• Simple Admission Process
• No ILETS and TOEFL required
• Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
• 100% visa for deserving students
• MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India
• High quality of education and excellent academic standards
• The World Ranking of the Universities in Ukraine is high in almost every field.
• The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine, the students need not learn any new language for admission into the universities of Ukraine and can focus 100% on his/her studies.
• The climate of Ukraine is moderate, making it easier for students to acclimatise to the weather.
• More than 4,000 Indian students are studying in Ukraine.