China is the world's most populous country in East Asia, with a population of over 1.35 billion with its seat of government in the capital city of Beijing. The Great Wall of China is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
The landscape of China is very diverse. Vast alluvial plains lie along the shores of East China Sea and Yellow Sea. Southern part is dominated by hills and mountains. To the west, lie the Himalayas while the northern part is covered by plateaus. China experiences dry weather most of the time but rain and thundershower also occur often.
China is a neighbouring country to India is the fastest developing country in the world, touted to become a super power before the end of the decade. This is a result of the massive infrastructure development by the Chinese government, which decentralized development pathways into all sectors with high priority to education.
As we know that the cost of medical education is very high in almost the entire world, whereas China offers high standard education at a very low cost. A degree of MBBS in china is recognized all over the world and all the medical colleges of china got their approval from well known organizations.
China is the best destination for student to take admission in mbbs, for this fact, the students are able to learn different cultures and beliefs and also know about people and their living habits from different countries. As a consequence, a strong bond happens between the students which promote peace and friendship all over the world.
Due to the fact that a large number of students are from international origin, the medium of instruction to study MBBS in china is principally English. This enables students to study in a standard environment at a low price. All the institutes of china have a sound infrastructure with well equipped labs and an impressive faculty who are highly qualified and experienced in their respective field.
• Affordable Tuition Fee as compared to India and other Countries.
• No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
• Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
• Degrees and qualifications earned from Chinese universities are recognised by all authorities and other countries
• Language of teaching is English in most of the medical colleges.
• One-year internship is provided in most of the medical universities in China. This helps in providing better practical knowledge to students before they complete their graduation.
• There are many job opportunities for Students to work after study from Chinese Universities.
• Chinese food is eaten as special delicacy.